Professor Boone's Classroom

To Enable you to Bring It on Friday 1/12


Welcome. On Friday, Ms. Kelly will open the class notebook for you to share your answers.

To get in, you'll need two words (no caps./no punc. is necessary/a space should exist).

Consider: I wish I have known personally those who have reached the top, the apex, the high point. However, Maslow makes it hard, and I know that I will never be balanced on the top. But considering your topic for this assignment, I have set a personal goal to get as close as possible (for a flawed being, such as myself). I want to diminish all expectations as I climb. I want to hover within the top of rising action (if Maslow was Freitag, that is. Maslow is more relevant to our purposes, however.)

Two words

(Actually, this should be a snap. It's the first assignment, after all.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

>